DOLPHIN Quantum Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Extra-Large Filter Basket and Intense Waterline Scrubbing Power, Ideal for In-ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet.
Also to know is, how do you get the dolphin robot out of the pool?
The easiest and most fun way to get the robot out of the water:
- Log into the MyDolphin™ Plus app and click “Pick-up mode”.
- The robot will reach the wall closest to it, and will rise, and will wait for 3 minutes above the water surface.
- Grab the robot by the handle and pull it out the water.
One may also ask, can you leave Dolphin Nautilus in the pool?
Can you leave the Dolphin in the water? It is safe to leave your Dolphin cleaner in the water when not in use. However, (when adding chemicals to the pool) please remove the Dolphin until the proper chlorine and PH balance are obtained.
How do I install Dolphin filters?
Amazon.com: Customer Questions & Answers. Dolphin Nautilus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Dual Filter Cartridges, Two Scrubbing Brushes… Dolphin does not recommend an extension cord.
I have owned a Dolphin Nautilus for about 4 years now. It cleans like a champ. My usual routine is to wait until the bottom of the pool is noticeably dirty before I run the robot. Generally, this may be once a week if the wind is not blowing too many leaves into the pool, twice a week if it is.
Follow these steps to clean the dolphin pool cleaner filters using muriatic acid.
- Step 1: Take out the filter panels. …
- Step 2: Make a solution of Muriatic acid with Water. …
- Step 3: Put the filter panels in the solution for one day. …
- Step 4: Take out the filter panels and wash them.
Cleaning after use – removing and cleaning the filter basket
- Open the filter cover.
- The handle will lift up independently. Lift up the basket.
- Open the latch to release the bottom lid.
- The debris can then be removed.
- Clean the filter basket with a hose.