Pool Valve Actuators are used to provide an automated push button command to one or more of the Diverter Valves in you Pool’s water flow system. They are mounted on top of your Pool’s Diverter Valves and are wired into your Pool’s Control Box.
Beside above, what’s a pool actuator?
What is a Pool Valve Actuator? Pool valve actuators provide an automated command by push-button that goes to one of the diverter valves or more in the pool’s water flow system. You will find it on your pool’s diverter valve and it will be wired in the pool’s control box.
Hereof, how do you program Intellivalve?
How can I control my pool with my phone?
How To Control Your Swimming Pool with Your Smart Phone?
- Monitor and control pumps.
- Turn pool and spa lights on and off.
- Check or change the temperature settings.
- Monitor solar heating systems.
- Check on major water features like water jets or waterfalls.
- Control lights for landscaping located around the pool.
Hayward valve actuator rotates 2-port or 3-port valves automatically. It can be used with the Aqua Logic system to automate pool/spa operations, cleaner operations, water features, or a variety of other uses. The unique cam setting feature ensures a quick and easy installation with the precise control of water flow.